No Player Bar In Youtube

Closed
SamuelRobbo Posts 2 Registration date Saturday March 5, 2011 Status Member Last seen March 5, 2011 - Mar 5, 2011 at 06:58 AM
Ichigo11 Posts 3 Registration date Friday June 8, 2007 Status Member Last seen March 9, 2011 - Mar 9, 2011 at 06:43 PM
Hello, I have been on youtube today and i noticed the player bar on youtube videos has gone missing. I have been using AdBlock Plus on Firefox and i think that is the reason why i am not seeing this player bar. The player bar is the bar at the bottom of the videos that includes the play,volume,maximize and open in new tab buttons. I have tried to disable the AdBlock Plus blocks for youtube and even disabled the whole AdBlock Plus add-on but that hasnt helped. If you can tell me why i cant see it and how i can solve the problem i would be so grateful.

Kind Regards,
Sam Robinson.

Related:

1 response

Ichigo11 Posts 3 Registration date Friday June 8, 2007 Status Member Last seen March 9, 2011
Mar 9, 2011 at 06:43 PM
Hi! Have you tried to run firefox in safe mode from start menu -> all programs -> Mozilla Firefox -> Mozilla Firefox (safe mode)