Sim showing invalid sim

Closed
rakesh - Jan 11, 2011 at 07:15 AM
 Blocked Profile - Jan 12, 2011 at 12:16 PM
hello sir . i am using aitrel prepaid connection right now i am in china ......i am using this sim for more than 2 months and receving sms....but last night it startd showing invalid sim.......there was a balance of 30 rupees also.......as i only use it for receving sms.......i kept a minimum balance..so kindely help me.
rakesh
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jan 11, 2011 at 07:23 AM
Hi,

try another sim card on the mobile phone if its working then contact your network provider and request for another sim with same number explaining them the issue else if negative during the sim test then you must take the mobile phone to closest or any mobile phone repair center and let them fix the issue for you.

Good luck
hi
i tried other sim its working.actualy right now i am in china so i cant take the sim to the provider is there any other way to reactivate my number....through costumer care or any thing like that ?
Blocked Profile
Jan 12, 2011 at 12:16 PM
hi,

Thats what i told you if another sim is working then contact network provider its the same customer care etc request them for another sim with same number if you want else buy a new one,

Thanks