Kioskea
Recherche
Ask a question Report

Missing SKUO11.CAB [Solved]

albert - Latest answer on Oct 8, 2014 07:06AM
Hello,
Good evening!
I can't open my word excel because it needs this (SKUO11.CAB). i can't locate it! can you help me please? i need this program very badly. i don't know what to do. please help me.
albert
Read more 
Answer
+20
moins plus
the easy way to get rid of calling SKU011.CAB with out Download
just

1. click start menu -> run -> type regedit
2. open folder HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> Software -> Microsoft -> Office -> 11.0 -> Delivery
3. choose 90000409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9
then right click at CDCache, and choose Modify , next change the Value data to 0

source http://www.technotes.co.uk/sku011-cab

try it it really work for me I have just got my exel back
Lithuania- Oct 29, 2010 05:43AM
thaks you really helped me alot
Ambucias 19504Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus March 24, 2015Last seen - Oct 29, 2010 05:28PM
Hello Lithuania

Thank you very much for your feedback, you are a nice person!
jaswaney- Aug 7, 2013 11:13PM
i have windows vista,but after reachng 900-------,icould not locate cdcache,but instead on the right side i got default drive,priority,type.
kings- Sep 28, 2014 12:42PM
Thanks Bessie. My excel is working now. Well done.Cheers
Ron Perry- Oct 8, 2014 07:06AM
You made one old and befuddled Jerusalem resident very happy. Thank you!
Add comment
Answer
+2
moins plus
If you don't want to complicate your life further, just insert the Installation CD for MS OFFICE when it asks you back for this file. Then press OK, everything will be done automatically and your MS OFFICE will be fully functional.
Add comment
Answer
+2
moins plus
That Regedit modification works for me. Thanks a lot.
Add comment
Answer
+1
moins plus
Hi,
I don't think it's a application file. It seems like setup files. Try reinstalling Office.

Regards!
Aadhi
albert- Jan 2, 2009 07:41AM
Hello:

What do you mean by reinstalling office? do i need to change my Microsoft office 2003 to Microsoft office 2007?
please answer. thanks
Add comment
Answer
+1
moins plus
Worked for me, Bessie

Spasibo!
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
No use 2003 itself. Just to install the software once again. Else run the 'setup' and repair the office, where the required files may be copied correctly.
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
Dear Sir, Madam,

My computer has problem with Skuo11.CAB, causing I counld not open Microsoft Office. What should I do?

With regards,

Kim
Add comment
Answer
moins plus
My computer has problem with Skuo11.CAB, causing I counld not open Microsoft Office. What should I do?
Add comment
This document entitled « Missing SKUO11.CAB » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.