I was wondering if there is a formula for finding part of a word in a excel cell. For example I have several manufacturers name in one cell and some manufacturers name in another cell. I want it to tell me if they are the same. For example in cell A1 I have ABC and in cell H1 I have ABC Corp. Can it tell me that they are the same because of the ABC?
- Formula for finding part of a word in a cell
- Excel -A formula to convert number to words » How-To - Excel
- Find word within cell & put value in adjacent (Solved) » Forum - Word
- Excel - IF function with multiple words » Forum - Word
- VBA help finding a word then copy cell above (Solved) » Forum - Programming
- Excel- Find a particular word in column and edit cell » How-To - Excel