ITUNES STORE SUPPORT

Closed
Rich D - Nov 20, 2010 at 12:14 PM
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020 - Nov 20, 2010 at 12:23 PM
Hello Everyone I am currently running windows xp 32bit edition DELL and i am having issues connecting to the itunes store. the same error constantly comes up on the screen every time I try to connect. following error comes up

"Make sure your network settings are correct and your network connection is active then try again".

I have looked at all the posts on this forum board and tried these fixes and its not working. I am only running the base product windows vista basic version on an older DELL laptop. Does anyone out there have any more information for me please. Any fix or advice you may have will be great. Thank you so much for your time and consideration.

"Rich" former signal support spectialist for the US ARMY.

Related:

1 response

jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Nov 20, 2010 at 12:23 PM
Hello,

Try this 1.

Right click on the "Internet Explorer" icon --> Click on "Properties" --> Click on

"Connections" tab --> Click on "LAN Settings" button. In that window uncheck all

the options, if you notice any option selected.

Good Luck.