Samsung metro S3310 are not connect to intrne

Closed
Akshay - Nov 8, 2010 at 05:44 AM
 Blocked Profile - Dec 23, 2010 at 07:18 AM
Hi i have samsung metro S3310 are not connect to intrnet the commamd are not true. Where is problem i have all software whose use to internet please help me...
Related:

4 responses

Blocked Profile
Nov 8, 2010 at 08:00 AM
Hi,

First of all you need to mention what have you tried till now and what are the commands you are talking about.Have you already activated internet service on your mobile phone?

Thanks
i have a samsung s3310 and a laptop.would u please suggest me some ways for connecting internet to my laptop.
Blocked Profile
Dec 22, 2010 at 05:25 AM
Hi,

You need to activate internet service on your mobile phone firstly then install pc studio on system and the rest of the procedures will be following the link below instructions;

http://ars.samsung.com/customer/usa/jsp/faqs/faqs_view_us.jsp?SITE_ID=22&PG_ID=557&PROD_SUB_ID=735&PROD_ID=910&AT_ID=96532

Thanks
can samsung mobile of series s3310 Metro connect to pc for internet.
can it connect with window 7.can DOCOMO sim work for internet in above handset.and How to connect this to pc.please ...... give me answer of this question.
Blocked Profile
Dec 23, 2010 at 07:18 AM
Hi,

Yes the mobile phone can be connected to pc and also for using it as a modem ,for Docomo you should contact customer care ,activate the service on mobile phone for which they will assist with free manual configuration settings ,For the dial up procedures ive previously given a link with all instructions on the thread from Samsung website.

Good luck