Internet explorer working but not firefox

Closed
pete - Nov 6, 2010 at 10:38 AM
Nou_Nours77 Posts 38 Registration date Tuesday December 30, 2008 Status Member Last seen November 6, 2010 - Nov 6, 2010 at 12:04 PM
Hello,

I'm on windows seven and internet explorer is working but firefox is not. I think firefox may be blocked by some sort of security or firewall, but I'm not sure how to fix it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Related:

1 response

Nou_Nours77 Posts 38 Registration date Tuesday December 30, 2008 Status Member Last seen November 6, 2010 15
Nov 6, 2010 at 12:04 PM
Hello, this problem should normally be arising from your from your firewall or other security tools that have been installed on your system. Please check the settings first. If you do not find anything, please get to File and check whether you are not working offline. This could be the reason why the browser is acting up. Yet it could also be soucing from connection problems, Firefox Mozilla uses IPv6 and hence get it toggled and restart the application. For reaching it, please type about.ipconfig and press enter, then right click on network.dns.disableIPv6 and hence get the problem solved. Make sure that there is no other security software that is installed and also make sure that it is not a virus or trojan that is causing the trouble.