As soon as I upgrade to internet explor 9 yesterday, I realized that I can't print the web-page or any comfirmation from my banks web-sites. Obviously, there is a big problem most websites don't support the explorer 9 beta yet. If you know how to downgrade back to IE8, please let me know. That would be very appreciated.
- How do I downgrade to from explorer 9 to 8
- Internet explorer 9 free download » Download - Browser
- Internet explorer 9 for Windows XP (Solved) » Forum - Windows XP
- Internet Explorer 9 - Download and installation » How-To - Internet Explorer
- Downgrade to internet explorer 8 (Solved) » Forum - Internet Explorer
- How to downgrade to internet explorer 8 (Solved) » Forum - Internet Explorer
p.s. I tried to uninstall it. But I can't find it under control panel/remove program list.So there is no way for me to uninstall it. I am using windows Vista. Help!!!
Thank you, jack4rall. You save my day.