As soon as I upgrade to internet explor 9 yesterday, I realized that I can't print the web-page or any comfirmation from my banks web-sites. Obviously, there is a big problem most websites don't support the explorer 9 beta yet. If you know how to downgrade back to IE8, please let me know. That would be very appreciated.
- How do I downgrade to from explorer 9 to 8
- Download Internet Explorer 9 » Download - Browser
- Internet explorer 9 for Windows XP (Solved) » Forum - Windows XP
- Uninstalling IE9 and reverting to IE8 or IE7 » How-To - Internet Explorer
- Internet Explorer 9 - Download and installation » How-To - Internet Explorer
- Millions download freshly-launched Internet Explorer 9 » News