I have an Inspiron 1520, Vista, running slowly because the hard drive is loaded... is there a way that I can wipe the hard drive and start over? Or do I have to get a disc for it?
Any suggestions would be great.
- Dell Inspiron 1520, wipe hard drive
- How to wipe a dell inspiron 1520
- Inspiron 1525 - won't detect harddisk (Solved) » Forum - Hard drive
- Restore factory settings on Dell Inspiron (Solved) » Forum - Hardware
- Inspiron N5110 - restore to factory defaults ~ NOT WORKING!!! » Forum - Windows 7
- DELL Inspiron - Restore to factory default settings » How-To - Laptop computer
- Dell Inspiron 1520 black screen (Solved) » Forum - Screen