I have an Inspiron 1520, Vista, running slowly because the hard drive is loaded... is there a way that I can wipe the hard drive and start over? Or do I have to get a disc for it?
Any suggestions would be great.
- Dell Inspiron 1520, wipe hard drive
- Inspiron 1525 - won't detect harddisk (Solved) » Forum - Hard drive
- Dell Laptops - Restore factory settings » How-To - Laptop computer
- Battery not charging inspiron 1525 (Solved) » Forum - Hardware
- Access bluetooth with a dell inspiron 1520 (Solved) » Forum - Mobile
- Dell Inspiron 1520 black screen (Solved) » Forum - Screen