My Dell computer is about 10-12 years old. Internet Explorer(now version SP2) will not allow me too type in any address with Google. So, I am blocked from going to Google.com. I couldn't get to Mozilla because it uses Google.
I gave up trying to figure this out after some software tech support with I am not sure whom a couple of years ago.
Any suggestions for how I can have the ability to get to Google.com?
- MY COMPUTER BLOCKS GOOGLE.COM HELP
- Why does my computer block google
- Google site blocked internet explorer
- Download Google Chrome » Download - Browser
- Can't connect to Google or Yahoo search (Solved) » Forum - Google
- Download Google Talk » Download - Instant messaging
- Download Google Earth » Download - 3D
- How to access Google in your preferred language? » How-To - Google
IE7 in Vista has a protected mode but I don't know about XP