My Dell computer is about 10-12 years old. Internet Explorer(now version SP2) will not allow me too type in any address with Google. So, I am blocked from going to Google.com. I couldn't get to Mozilla because it uses Google.
I gave up trying to figure this out after some software tech support with I am not sure whom a couple of years ago.
Any suggestions for how I can have the ability to get to Google.com?
- MY COMPUTER BLOCKS GOOGLE.COM HELP
- 2014 why is my google blocked ?
- Computer blocking google
- Google's services blocked on my PC? (Solved) » Forum - Google
- Reset your browser - Restore your browser to default settings » How-To - Webmaster
- Can't connect to Google or Yahoo search (Solved) » Forum - Google
- Www.google com download » Download - Browser
- Download Google Talk » Download - Instant messaging
IE7 in Vista has a protected mode but I don't know about XP