My Dell computer is about 10-12 years old. Internet Explorer(now version SP2) will not allow me too type in any address with Google. So, I am blocked from going to Google.com. I couldn't get to Mozilla because it uses Google.
I gave up trying to figure this out after some software tech support with I am not sure whom a couple of years ago.
Any suggestions for how I can have the ability to get to Google.com?
- MY COMPUTER BLOCKS GOOGLE.COM HELP
- My computer blocks google webpage
- Google is being blocked from my computer
- Download Google Chrome » Download - Browser
- Google USA » How-To - Google
- How to change from google.xx to google.com? (Solved) » Forum - Google
- Can't connect to internet (Solved) » Forum - Network
- Download Google Talk » Download - Instant messaging
IE7 in Vista has a protected mode but I don't know about XP