My Dell computer is about 10-12 years old. Internet Explorer(now version SP2) will not allow me too type in any address with Google. So, I am blocked from going to Google.com. I couldn't get to Mozilla because it uses Google.
I gave up trying to figure this out after some software tech support with I am not sure whom a couple of years ago.
Any suggestions for how I can have the ability to get to Google.com?
- MY COMPUTER BLOCKS GOOGLE.COM HELP
- Acer notebook won't access the internet (Solved) » Forum - Network
- Monitor Gets No Signal / Computer Won't Boot (Solved) » Forum - Hardware
- Www.google.com.usa » How-To - Google
- Download Google Chrome » Download - Browser
- Google Mail - Create a Gmail account » How-To - Gmail
My Internet Explorer 8 just started blocking Google.com. If I go into deeper Google addresses it will work but just plain Google.com is blocked by my IE 8.