Word to PDF

Closed
SAM - Sep 4, 2010 at 04:44 AM
 Sam - Sep 5, 2010 at 08:44 PM
Hello,

I'm facing a serious problem while converting word document to PDF file. The main issue is the images with some text part. During convertion the last letter of the text was cutting off in some part of images. I would be grateful if some expert give some good solution to solve it. Thanks a lot in advance. --- SAM
Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Sep 5, 2010 at 02:39 AM
Hi there,

What are you using for the conversion?ill recommend you for Adobe pro,get it downloaded from its official website using the link below:

https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/acrobat/acrobat-pro.html

Thanks
Thanks for your advice. Currently I'm using Acrobat Distiller for conversion to PDF. First my word document should be converted to PS and it must be passed through distiller for PDF. While doing so, some part of the text particularly in images are missing. I have tried this with different systems. In some system, it is okay. But in most of the system, we got this error. I think some settings in the word options were changed. Is it possible to fix it? Thanks for your help. --- SAMUEL
Thanks for your advice. Currently I'm using Acrobat Distiller for conversion to PDF. First my word document should be converted to PS and it must be passed through distiller for PDF. While doing so, some part of the text particularly in images are missing. I have tried this with different systems. In some system, it is okay. But in most of the system, we got this error. I think some settings in the word options were changed. Is it possible to fix it? Thanks for your help.