Youtube videos google chrome has encountered

Closed
kamran - Aug 26, 2010 at 02:35 AM
hitecc Posts 1 Registration date Thursday August 26, 2010 Status Member Last seen August 26, 2010 - Aug 26, 2010 at 07:37 AM
Hello,
when i try to open youtube first i get the message that google chrome has encountered a problem and needs to be closed. then in the top under search bar a message appears in yellow bar that the following plug in has crashed:shock wave flash.

Related:

2 responses

hitecc Posts 1 Registration date Thursday August 26, 2010 Status Member Last seen August 26, 2010
Aug 26, 2010 at 07:37 AM
You may install update flash player and reinstall your chrome. I hope it will solve your problem.
Blocked Profile
Aug 26, 2010 at 02:50 AM
To fix all these issues and also to fix the common PC errors you need to adjust important registry settings in your Windows. Most of the problems in the computer are caused by the file association errors and the massive registry corruption.

The registry in Windows is the key to run programs normally and is accessed every time some action is performed on the system. Whenever there will be massive accumulation of corrupted registry entries there will be a lot of program crashes in the PC. As we use the programs more and more the size of the Windows registry for these pertaining programs start to increase and unfortunately many registry keys become corrupt. These corrupted registry entries can cause a conflict situation by interacting with the valid keys. Not only the system does not run properly but it also gets very slower which makes it difficult to compute.
Download latest flash player for browser,