Touchpad emachines 525 doesn't work anymore..

Closed
jacis - Aug 6, 2010 at 08:05 AM
 A - May 18, 2011 at 12:08 PM
Hello,
I have this emachines, 10 months ago, yestarday i used it, it worked normally, and 30 minutes after, i wanted to use it again and the touchpad didn't work...
Anyway my computer says that it works correctly and that it's activate it...my antivirus avast doesn't detect any virus..
thaks for your help!!

4 responses

On my e-machine, its the button next to the power button at the top of the screen - when you look at it closely it shows a pic of a finger on a, umm, touchpad.

Embarrasingly, I obviously disabled it and eventually went out and bought a wireless mouse... But not the most obvious button to press, and when looking into the issue I thought that there would be some software to allow it to be enabled again...
yeahhh! thank you guys!! it was that =S
Thanks!!!! :D
Well it could be that you pressed the button next to the power on the left if thelights on then press it and it should work
wow i feel really stupid now never noticed the button with the finger next to the power button -_-
Blocked Profile
Aug 6, 2010 at 12:51 PM
Hi there,

You may have disabled it by shortcut keys ,please get on Faq and have the instructions for enabling/disabling touchpad on laptops:

https://ccm.net/faq/1902-disable-enable-the-touchpad

Thanks