I have a problem on my computer. few days before the computer runs normally and now this day when i turn it on the monitor displays "no signal" the cpu fan is working fine, the videocard fan is also working fine, the casing's fan is also working fine but the monitor's LED just light in blue then after a few sec it turns to orange and displays "no signal" I don't know what happen or what could b the problem. I tried swaping the memory card with my new one but still don't work. I unplug keyboard, Mouse and Harddisk but stil displays no signal. if I remove the memory card from the slot it beeps which means the memory card slot is working fine. Please someone could help me with this problem.
Your email address has been removed for your own security.
Thank You and More Power (but my computer has no power) ^_^
- Cpu is working but no display
- Cpu starting but no display
- My system is running but display not working
- CPU starts but monitor displays no signal » How-To - Hardware
- Computer boot but no signal on monitor (Solved) » Forum - Hardware
- NO SIGNAL error message displayed on the Monitor » How-To - Monitor
- Computer powers on but no signal to monitor (Solved) » Forum - Laptop
- Computer powers on, but does not boot (Solved) » Forum - Hardware
So what is the main cause of this error? where that error came from? how to avoid that error?
check smps ,battery