Ask a question Report

Ipod touch screen is white it wont go away!!! [Solved/Closed]

Gigi - Latest answer on Apr 7, 2013 11:56AM
Hello, I was playing sims 3 on my ipod touch then out of no where the loading symbol came on the screen and turned off. So i thought it needed charging. but when it started to charge it the whole screen went white. I've tried to hold the power button for a little bit and the menu button and the volume it just wont work! Please Help!
Read more 
Answer
+30
moins plus
Did you do a "hard restart" - sometimes this fixes things:
You can do a hard restart of your iPhone or iPod Touch. To do so, just hold the lock button (that is the button at the top of your device) and the home button at the same time until you see the Apple logo on a black background (you usually have to hold the buttons for around 10 seconds before this happens). You can then release the buttons and your iPhone/iPod Touch will restart.

Good Luck

Julie- Feb 17, 2013 10:28AM
thanks it really work my ipod was whit but low battery but the same time it didnt work thank you really helped me
Ruballa- Feb 17, 2013 11:24AM
Thank you so much! I didnt know i could do that but it worked! Thank you!
bunnyboo- Feb 21, 2013 06:52PM
Wont work -.- tried so many times it just turns gray anymore suggestions?
Epp123- Feb 22, 2013 02:00AM
OMG! Thanks so much! This helps heaps!
jules- Apr 7, 2013 11:56AM
didnt freakin work ;(
This document entitled « Ipod touch screen is white it wont go away!!! » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.