Kioskea
Recherche
Ask a question Report

Music but no voices play in headphones [Solved/Closed]

dora - Latest answer on Nov 9, 2012 06:08AM
Hello,
When any headphones or speakers are hooked up to my laptop, music plays but voices don't. This happens when listening to music, watching movies, or watching videos online.
Read more 
Answer
+399
moins plus
i strugled with this problem a bit too. a lot of posts said that i should make a lot of stupid changes to my computer. some said to try and push my jack a little bit further inside the slot. I descovered that all you have to do is pull it a bit. juggle the jack of the headphones a little bit in and out of the slot while playing a movie. you will hear the voices when it is plugged in not too much but not too little either and it will surely work.

Ambucias 19614Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus March 29, 2015Last seen - Aug 14, 2010 03:29PM
Hello

Razzman is a wizard! Thank you!
bernie- Sep 30, 2010 03:57AM
worked for me too! last thing i expected!
Anikit- Oct 7, 2010 11:52AM
OMG!!! been frustrated for so long! grappling with stereo/mono settings!! and this plug positioning worked!!! WOW. you rock!
Igor- Oct 30, 2012 04:26PM
thank you thank you thank you.. can't believe that was the problem :)
zaaaaaaaaaaaaa 1Posts Friday November 9, 2012Registration date November 9, 2012Last seen - Nov 9, 2012 06:08AM
realyyy workeddd
Answer
+22
moins plus
YAY! It works! Thx so much. I was on my way to geek squad... Whew! :)

This document entitled « Music but no voices play in headphones » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.