When any headphones or speakers are hooked up to my laptop, music plays but voices don't. This happens when listening to music, watching movies, or watching videos online.
- My headphones only play background music
- Can't hear vocals on headphones
- How to fix headphones that only plays background music
- No sound from my laptop headphone jack (Solved) » Forum - Laptop
- My laptop says I have no audio device (Solved) » Forum - Windows
- Download Magic Vocal Remover » Download - Audio
- Windows 8 Headphone jack not working (Solved) » Forum - Hardware
- Nokia 5130 xpress music video problem (Solved) » Forum - Nokia
i strugled with this problem a bit too. a lot of posts said that i should make a lot of stupid changes to my computer. some said to try and push my jack a little bit further inside the slot. I descovered that all you have to do is pull it a bit. juggle the jack of the headphones a little bit in and out of the slot while playing a movie. you will hear the voices when it is plugged in not too much but not too little either and it will surely work.