When any headphones or speakers are hooked up to my laptop, music plays but voices don't. This happens when listening to music, watching movies, or watching videos online.
- Headphones only play background music
- Can only hear background sound on headphones
- Headset no vocals
- No sound from my laptop headphone jack (Solved) » Forum - Laptop
- No sound from web browser (Solved) » Forum - Internet
- Cannot hear sound from headphones (Solved) » Forum - Hardware
- How can I listen to music via mono bluetooth (Solved) » Forum - Mobile
- Sound coming from both speakers and headphone (Solved) » Forum - Software
i strugled with this problem a bit too. a lot of posts said that i should make a lot of stupid changes to my computer. some said to try and push my jack a little bit further inside the slot. I descovered that all you have to do is pull it a bit. juggle the jack of the headphones a little bit in and out of the slot while playing a movie. you will hear the voices when it is plugged in not too much but not too little either and it will surely work.
YAY! It works! Thx so much. I was on my way to geek squad... Whew! :)