When any headphones or speakers are hooked up to my laptop, music plays but voices don't. This happens when listening to music, watching movies, or watching videos online.
- Headphones can't hear voices
- My headphones only play background music
- Why do my headphones not play vocals
- No sound from my laptop headphone jack (Solved) » Forum - Laptop
- HP Compaq 515 - Headphones issue » How-To - Hardware
- I cant get my songs to my mp3 player (Solved) » Forum - MacOS
- Sound coming from both speakers and headphone (Solved) » Forum - Software
- Ipod won't play my songs? (Solved) » Forum - IPod
i strugled with this problem a bit too. a lot of posts said that i should make a lot of stupid changes to my computer. some said to try and push my jack a little bit further inside the slot. I descovered that all you have to do is pull it a bit. juggle the jack of the headphones a little bit in and out of the slot while playing a movie. you will hear the voices when it is plugged in not too much but not too little either and it will surely work.