When any headphones or speakers are hooked up to my laptop, music plays but voices don't. This happens when listening to music, watching movies, or watching videos online.
- My headphones only play background music
- How to fix headphones that only play background
- Can't hear lyrics my headphones
- Windows 8 Headphone jack not working (Solved) » Forum - Hardware
- No sound from my laptop headphone jack » How-To - Windows
- Download MP3 Audio Recorder Free » Download - Podcasting/Streaming
- Burnt Audio CD not recognized on CD player and car CD player » How-To - Audio software
- Cannot hear sound from headphones (Solved) » Forum - Hardware
i strugled with this problem a bit too. a lot of posts said that i should make a lot of stupid changes to my computer. some said to try and push my jack a little bit further inside the slot. I descovered that all you have to do is pull it a bit. juggle the jack of the headphones a little bit in and out of the slot while playing a movie. you will hear the voices when it is plugged in not too much but not too little either and it will surely work.