* Run Reginout scan for active-x, file associations and other registry erros largely behind such crashes. (http://ibx.intel.com/...
* Try to uninstall the current flash player version. (Read this official guide to uninstall flash plugin: http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/141/tn_14157.ht...
* Use official uninstaller tool to remove all flash elements from your computer.
* After completing the above task download flash player 9 instead of the latest version. Sometimes there are intricate browser flash conflicts and changing the versions is often helpful.
* Update your sound drivers if possible since the videos may simply crash on internet because of the corrupted or missing drivers.
1) Open Device Manager
2) Find the sound-card device
3) Remember the name of the device
4) Uninstall it.
5) After doing this restart your system.