Why can't I download from utube to realplayer

Solved/Closed
z - Jun 25, 2010 at 06:28 AM
 julie - Jul 25, 2010 at 10:36 AM
Hello, Can anyone tell me why I can't seem to download from youtube to real player library anymore? Thanks Z

Related:

4 responses

closeup22 Posts 8923 Registration date Friday May 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2010 2,099
Jun 25, 2010 at 09:55 AM
Hi there,

Ill rather recommend you to use idm latest version which can download any video as seen buffering,get it from link below:

https://ccm.net/downloads/internet/4791-internet-download-manager/

Thanks
i dont know i have the same problem but last time it stoped working i downloaded the realplayer again and it refreshed the realplayer and i receved the download button but dont worry the songs u have saved before will still be there coz i was worried i will lose all my songs but it just refreshes it so download your realplayer instead of looking for downloading the button itself... trust me it works
and ya im gona download it now so i will tel u if it works again.............................................................................................................. yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy im so glad n yes it worked again so i think u should just do that to
thanks for the tip i also needed help and i have been to many sites trying to get answers.... i tryed downloading the button again but nothing lolzz.... but downloading the realplayer actually works thanks eva so much i was soo confused and looking for the right answer and now i have it once again thankyou