Facebook will not log me in phone i776 motoro

Closed
mandy culver - Jun 23, 2010 at 02:51 PM
 Spinflow - Sep 3, 2010 at 10:03 PM
Hello,

i have tried to log in with password but it asks me to log in again. and still will not ,let me log in at all from my cell phone i776 motorola mobile face book account.what can i do to fix it.

2 responses

closeup22 Posts 8923 Registration date Friday May 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2010 2,099
Jun 24, 2010 at 11:36 AM
Hi there,

You may be already logged on a computer system,log off from computer then sign in on mobile phone.

Thanks
Hi,

I've had the same issues, and found that by changing the "case" of the text/word entry to LOWERCASE only (by simply pressing and holding the # key whenever your cursor is inside a text field)....I had success with facebook. Particularly, their password seems to be case-sensitive on my i776 for some reason.

The phone was automatically capitalizing the first letter of my password, and Facebook would not log me in.

I pressed and held the pound # sign, saw that the word entry setting on the phone swtiched to lowercase, then entered my password, and hit login. Wam. Worked like magic.

If you don't want to hold # every time in your password field for Fbook on the phone, then I would suggest changing your Facebook password overall to a word that begins with a capital letter....which, obviously, would then match up with how your phone enters text by default.

Good luck!