I have Lenovo Y510 and facing a funny problem. After booting the laptop, as soon as login screen loads, password field gets populated by a continuous key stroke,. I removed the keyboard from laptop and connected USB keyboard but problem continues. I am stuck now as I can not enter correct password.
- Keyboard problem on Lenova, a key is pressed
- Strange problem. keyboard ??? (Solved) » Forum - Keyboard
- Acer laptop keyboard and mouse won't work (Solved) » Forum - Keyboard
- SATA HDD NOT DETECTED IN BIOS. But sometimes it does. (Solved) » Forum - BIOS
- Opera - Highlight links and form fields of a webpage when the TAB key is pressed » How-To - Opera
- Keyboard - Re-assigning of a key » How-To - Keyboard