I want a command, which i can run in command prompt, to serach all files in the system, like the search windows provide by clicking "start button" and "serach".
Format would may be of type:
C:\> search filename
it results in showing me all files with the name "filename".
Do anybody know any command like that? please i really need it.tahnks.
- Search in command prompt
- Command for searching a word in a folder in cmd prompt
- How to find using cmd
- Windows 7 - View the command prompt history » How-To - Windows 7
- Command to detect your IP address! » How-To - Internet
- Basic MS-Dos commands » How-To - MS-Dos
- Attrib command (Solved) » Forum - Windows
- Creating search and update command buttons in a userform » Forum - Excel