I want a command, which i can run in command prompt, to serach all files in the system, like the search windows provide by clicking "start button" and "serach".
Format would may be of type:
C:\> search filename
it results in showing me all files with the name "filename".
Do anybody know any command like that? please i really need it.tahnks.
- Search command in command prompt
- COMMAND prompt search
- Internet search using command prompt
- Windows - How to format a USB key from the command prompt » How-To - Windows
- How to kill shortcut virus in my laptop (Solved) » Forum - Viruses/security
- How to remove shortcut virus from pen drive (Solved) » Forum - Viruses/security
- Creating search and update command buttons in a userform » Forum - Excel
- Command to detect your IP address! » How-To - Internet
dir /s *.doc
pls. use *.*filename