I want a command, which i can run in command prompt, to serach all files in the system, like the search windows provide by clicking "start button" and "serach".
Format would may be of type:
C:\> search filename
it results in showing me all files with the name "filename".
Do anybody know any command like that? please i really need it.tahnks.
- Search command in command prompt
- Windows cmd search
- Command line search windows 7
- Command prompts for Windows » How-To - Windows
- Windows - Clear RAM without rebooting your PC » How-To - Windows
- How can I format pen drive using cmd prompt? (Solved) » Forum - Pen drive
- Creating search and update command buttons in a userform » Forum - Excel
- Linux - Create your own command » How-To - Linux