I want a command, which i can run in command prompt, to serach all files in the system, like the search windows provide by clicking "start button" and "serach".
Format would may be of type:
C:\> search filename
it results in showing me all files with the name "filename".
Do anybody know any command like that? please i really need it.tahnks.
- Search command in command prompt
- Search files in command prompt
- How can i use command prompt to search for a song file in windows
- Enabling/Disabling the firewall using command line » How-To - Windows XP
- Pen drive show empty even when data exists (Solved) » Forum - Viruses/security
- Creating search and update command buttons in a userform » Forum - Excel
- Windows - How to format a USB flash drive from command prompt? » How-To - Windows
- How to search from command prompt » Forum - Software