I want a command, which i can run in command prompt, to serach all files in the system, like the search windows provide by clicking "start button" and "serach".
Format would may be of type:
C:\> search filename
it results in showing me all files with the name "filename".
Do anybody know any command like that? please i really need it.tahnks.
- Search command in command prompt
- What is search command.
- Windows command line search by file name
- How to search from command prompt » Forum - Software
- How to find hidden file on memory card (Solved) » Forum - Windows
- How to change IP address from command prompt (Solved) » Forum - Network
- Windows - How to format a USB flash drive from command prompt? » How-To - Windows
- How can I format pen drive using cmd prompt? (Solved) » Forum - Pen drive