I want a command, which i can run in command prompt, to serach all files in the system, like the search windows provide by clicking "start button" and "serach".
Format would may be of type:
C:\> search filename
it results in showing me all files with the name "filename".
Do anybody know any command like that? please i really need it.tahnks.
- Search command in command prompt
- Search Using Command Prompt
- How to search in CMD
- Windows - How to format a USB flash drive from command prompt? » How-To - Windows
- Creating search and update command buttons in a userform » Forum - Excel
- Enable/disable a device from the command line » How-To - Windows XP
- Windows XP - Repairing the network connection » How-To - Windows XP
- How to change IP address from command prompt (Solved) » Forum - Network