I want a command, which i can run in command prompt, to serach all files in the system, like the search windows provide by clicking "start button" and "serach".
Format would may be of type:
C:\> search filename
it results in showing me all files with the name "filename".
Do anybody know any command like that? please i really need it.tahnks.
- Search command in command prompt
- Search in cmd
- Search on command prompt
- Windows 7 - Running multiple commands in the command prompt » How-To - Windows 7
- Windows - How to format a USB flash drive from command prompt? » How-To - Windows
- Vi/Vim - Finding a word » How-To - Linux
- Send message through command prompt with ip (Solved) » Forum - Network
- Finding computer name using IP (Solved) » Forum - Network
dir /s *.doc
pls. use *.*filename