I want a command, which i can run in command prompt, to serach all files in the system, like the search windows provide by clicking "start button" and "serach".
Format would may be of type:
C:\> search filename
it results in showing me all files with the name "filename".
Do anybody know any command like that? please i really need it.tahnks.
- How to search in cmd prompt
- Windows command line search for file
- Cmd comand search a file
- Windows 8.1 - Disable the SafeSearch feature » How-To - Windows 8
- Creating search and update command buttons in a userform » Forum - Excel
- Windows - How to format a USB flash drive from command prompt? » How-To - Windows
- Command to detect your IP address! » How-To - Internet
- List of open ports in command line » How-To - Network