I want a command, which i can run in command prompt, to serach all files in the system, like the search windows provide by clicking "start button" and "serach".
Format would may be of type:
C:\> search filename
it results in showing me all files with the name "filename".
Do anybody know any command like that? please i really need it.tahnks.
- Command prompt search
- Cmd search
- How to find files that are needed using command prompt
- Windows 7 - Running multiple commands in the command prompt » How-To - Windows 7
- Command prompts for Windows » How-To - Windows
- Vi/Vim - Finding a word » How-To - Linux
- Attrib command (Solved) » Forum - Windows
- How Can Shutdown System By Setting a Time (Solved) » Forum - Windows