I cnt install xp

Closed
wikum Posts 1 Registration date Sunday November 9, 2008 Status Member Last seen November 9, 2008 - Nov 9, 2008 at 09:40 PM
statehold Posts 12 Registration date Saturday October 18, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 14, 2009 - Nov 10, 2008 at 01:29 AM
Hello,
dear sir

i jst brought a new sata hard drive and i install xp in that, and also i have a seperate harddrive that runs the server 2003 , so i install the win xp on my new hard drive and in case of virus attack itll getting weak, then after i tried to re install the win xp but every time its say the partition that you provided is not a valid one and that cannot install win xp, but the selected partition almost have 40 GB capacity, i tried several times but i cant, please give me a solution to this.

how to install the win xp on my hard drive
how to format it using the bios
how to manage the partition

pls reply to me through this email

wiksdebug@gmail.com
Related:

1 response

statehold Posts 12 Registration date Saturday October 18, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 14, 2009 6
Nov 10, 2008 at 01:29 AM
well buddy havent yet get this kind of error with the installation of xp since now. but for you to be able to install windows xp on a new hard drive you must have a bootable windows installation cd and all you have to do is to start the installation cd and when asked for the partition just follow up the wizard.