I've got a problem with my USB flash disk. When I open it, none of my files are on it. I've installed the driver and i copied a few files on to it this morning but when i inserted it after a few hours, it was empty. But in properties it says that theres 1Gb used and 3 Gbs free space but there are no files on it. None of the files are hidden either so they should show up. I uninstalled and reinstalled it but its still not working! What should i do?? I would format it but I don't have another copy of the files on my USB and I cut and pasted so I can't get them back from the recycle bin. Afterwards i moved a few files on to it and it would show them but not the old files. I also opened its properties and went to hardware and it says that the device is working properly.
If you know what the problem is, please help me...I really need the files...
- Flash drive won't open files
- Usb flash drive opens but cannot open documents
- Files won't show up on usb drive
- I can't open my Flash drive. (Solved) » Forum - Hardware
- Flash drive - can't see my folders anymore (Solved) » Forum - Hardware
- Files on flash drive changed to shortcuts » How-To - Hardware
- My Windows XP not recognize any memory device (Solved) » Forum - Windows XP
- I can't open my flash drive files to see (Solved) » Forum - Hardware
You may find this post helpful: