I've got a problem with my USB flash disk. When I open it, none of my files are on it. I've installed the driver and i copied a few files on to it this morning but when i inserted it after a few hours, it was empty. But in properties it says that theres 1Gb used and 3 Gbs free space but there are no files on it. None of the files are hidden either so they should show up. I uninstalled and reinstalled it but its still not working! What should i do?? I would format it but I don't have another copy of the files on my USB and I cut and pasted so I can't get them back from the recycle bin. Afterwards i moved a few files on to it and it would show them but not the old files. I also opened its properties and went to hardware and it says that the device is working properly.
If you know what the problem is, please help me...I really need the files...
- USB flash drive won't open any of it's files
- How to open a usb file that won't open
- Usb not letting me open files
- I can't open my Flash drive. (Solved) » Forum - Hardware
- Can't format USB mass storage drive (Solved) » Forum - System software
- HP pen drive not recognized (Solved) » Forum - Pen drive
- Can't open my flash drive. it became shortcut » Forum - Hard drive
- I can't format and open my usb flash drive » Forum - Network
You may find this post helpful: