How to remove security center virus

Closed
raj - May 13, 2010 at 04:39 AM
mrrigga Posts 196 Registration date Wednesday May 5, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen July 14, 2010 - May 13, 2010 at 05:09 AM
sir,
i am downloading 1 antivirus trial verson.
after downloding i try to scan the virus but antivirus doesn;t
work and its a not runnining programm.then what can i do
to kill the virus.
Related:

1 response

mrrigga Posts 196 Registration date Wednesday May 5, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen July 14, 2010 119
May 13, 2010 at 05:09 AM
As I understand it you have a security center virus which appeared and is telling you that you have many viruses on your computer. The way to clear security centre is to open your computer in safe mode. To do this start your computer and hit F8 select safe mode with networking. You need to download a malware/spyware program you could try Malwarebytes you can download this for free on this site in downloads section or ccm.net/.../telecharger-105-malwarebytes-anti-malware. When you have downloaded you need to run an update which you will find at the top of the page then run a scan and follow all the instructions given This should clear all the files left by security centre. You need to download a good anti-virus I use AVG9 Free edition you must update your anti-virus regularly. This problem often happens when your anti-virus program has expired. Turn off your computer and start normally