Drivers problem laptop Maxdata pro 6100x

Solved/Closed
gabrilmrk - Feb 8, 2008 at 07:33 AM
 saurav - Oct 1, 2010 at 06:54 AM
Dear Sir,
I formatted my laptop Maxdata pro 6100x and when I finished I found out that the follow could not operate very well, and I cannot even browse so that I could logon to internet and download their drivers .
Base System Device, Ethernet Controller, Multimedia Audio Controller, Network Controller, PCI Modem, Video Controller, Video Controller (VGA Compatible),
Please Sir, I will much obliged and grateful if you could send me links to download the drivers of these softwares I have listed above so that I can run it in my laptop and for it to come back to its normality.
Thanks in anticipation.
Yours truely,
Gabriel Mark.

43 responses

I am unable to find Windows XP unlinited compatible drivers for the same.Kindly assist me in the same.
deepak kumar verma
Jun 6, 2008 at 08:35 AM
Video Controller (VGA Compatible), driver is not found, it is missing please send me link of this driver
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I formated my laptop recently, I was successful to have got all the operating drivers excepts for the video cotroler (VGA compactible drivers which I could not found on the net to be dowmloaded and install.
Please help me to download and install this drivers for proper functioning of my laptop.
Dear sir, I Formatted my compac 3063 desktop computer & I have updated 'realtek high definition audio driver' but I am anable to install it ...... I am wanted to install it but install process could not be complete above 70% installation... plz help me....
hi I got the dell laptop vostro 1500 and I format my drive & now some drivers getting some problam to install like device manager shows network controller and blue tooth peripheral and my wi fi device also cant working plz help me

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Dear Sir,
I formatted my laptop toshiba satellite A75-S211 and when I finished I found out that the follow could not operate very well, and I cannot even browse so that I could logon to internet and download their drivers .
Base System Device, Ethernet Controller, Multimedia Audio Controller, Network Controller, PCI Modem, Video Controller, Video Controller (VGA Compatible),
Please Sir, I will much obliged and grateful if you could send me links to download the drivers of these softwares I have listed above so that I can run it in my laptop and for it to come back to its normality.
Thanks in anticipation.
Yours truely,
faity oloyin
I have the same problem reformatted the laptop its dell inspiron 6000 . And it says these drivers are not there:

multimedia
Ethernernet controller
mass storage controller
network controller
PCI device
video controller
video controller (VGA Compatible)

if sum1 could help me out by sendin me links to download them id be really greatful, am not very good with this sort of thing thanx.
Dear Sir,
I formatted my laptop dell inspiron 6000 and when I finished I found out that the follow could not enablel, and I logon to internet and download their drivers .
Thanks in anticipation.
Yours truely,
faity oloyin
Dear Sir,
I formatted my laptop dell inspiron 6000, and when I finished I found out that the follow are disable, and I cannot even browse so that I could logon to internet and download their drivers .
Thanks in anticipation.
Yours truely,
oloyin
i formated my laptop compaq presario c506tu ..... plz help me
I have some problem on my pc regarding this model DEL538TX. please help me to get it and overcome my problem
sir,

i have new windows XP professional but I cant install my USB drivers.
because it can not accepted by my pc and yellow dot is sign shown by it whenever I want to re install new drivers
can anybody help me find the security setting that I need to process a download that I need for a sony vaio...
dear
please iwant the toshiba latop vga driver

model number-PS192E-0080N-AR
S1900-203
hi, can someone tell me where to find the exact "ethernet controller driver"
I just downgraded from vista to xp
I have a compaq presario 6620us
amd athlon x2
etc etc
I formatted my Hasee F420s laptop and I have problems with my Mass storage controller and LAN. pleasei need help
Hey,
please could someone help me out.....i have formatted my system and installed xp professional.
if I try to play music the player gives me an error message saying-
"there may not be a sound device installed on your computer."

Computer- Acer ASpire 5310,
series Model JDW50.
Intel Celeron M Processor 530
512 MB DDR2

What information about my system would be need in order to help me out.
Thnx in advance!!...highly appreciate anyone's help.
Hi,

I installed win Xp Service pack 2 in my pc but when I attached pendrive to usb drive it did'nt find that.........
I thinkfor that installation of service pack is not proper..................
can you tell me which software (or package from service pack 2 ) I can install so all usb drive will work properly.........

Pls reply me

Regards,

Santosh
percy8 Posts 125 Registration date Wednesday February 20, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 5, 2009 47
Jul 9, 2008 at 08:28 AM
hi gabrilmark,,,
in order to find the drivers you need to reconfigure your settings then you will find them.this oftenly happen and just go through this and you will be fine....:-)
dear sir iam sukhwinder my computer system mother board 845GVML v:3.1 5207 omaxe prescott 533 I want to download video contoller (vga compatible)drivers plz send me link.i m very upset. plz help me sir
i have a hasee F240S brand of which I want to instantle the Hitman 2 game to it but cant dont know whats the problem.
my dear friend I do also have a problem ,i formated my harddisk,any ideas hw I can get an audio driver for my hasee f240s notebook running on XP O/S.