Drivers problem laptop Maxdata pro 6100x

Solved/Closed
gabrilmrk - Feb 8, 2008 at 07:33 AM
 saurav - Oct 1, 2010 at 06:54 AM
Dear Sir,
I formatted my laptop Maxdata pro 6100x and when I finished I found out that the follow could not operate very well, and I cannot even browse so that I could logon to internet and download their drivers .
Base System Device, Ethernet Controller, Multimedia Audio Controller, Network Controller, PCI Modem, Video Controller, Video Controller (VGA Compatible),
Please Sir, I will much obliged and grateful if you could send me links to download the drivers of these softwares I have listed above so that I can run it in my laptop and for it to come back to its normality.
Thanks in anticipation.
Yours truely,
Gabriel Mark.

43 responses

I have the same problem reformatted the laptop its a sony vaio VGN-FS315B. And it says these drivers are not there:

Ethernernet controller
mass storage controller
network controller
PCI device
video controller
video controller (VGA Compatible)

if sum1 could help me out by sendin me links to download them id be really greatful, am not very good with this sort of thing thanx.
Hello,

had you resolve your problem, I have the same probleme with my laptop SONY VAIO VGN-FS315S.

CAN YOU HELP ME?

THANK YOU
xrated > LUCI
Jul 8, 2008 at 02:43 AM
Hi,
any luck with the Driver for mass storage controller ?
I just changed the OS of my Compaq laptop from Vista to XP Home with SP2. All went well until I didn't have a driver for a PCI device. It says PCI Device, bus 0, device 27, function 0.

I got the PCI\Ven number:PCI Device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27D8&SUBSYS_30A5103C&REV_01\3&B1BFB68&0&D8 The drivers for this device are not installed.

Can you please help me find this driver?

Thanks,
JN
irongege Posts 40847 Registration date Wednesday October 31, 2007 Status Moderator Last seen June 29, 2023 22
Feb 10, 2008 at 06:25 AM
Hello

You can go to here and try to find your drivers.

@++
Hello:
i have a laptop Sony VAIO PCG-4N1L Model. I need the Wireless Driver and Ethernet Driver.
Please help Me

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
i format my computer and I can't find the drivers pci device,usb device and video controller(vga compatible)
please help me
i cant get video controller device , for this computer and very difficult downlod
percy8 Posts 125 Registration date Wednesday February 20, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 5, 2009 47
Jul 6, 2008 at 04:49 AM
hi tomis
,you must just reconfigure your settings,unfortunately it might also happened that you have also erase the program
i formated my dell inspiron 5100 laptop, right now I can not browse.because there are no pci modem,i also need vga compatible please help me.
I am having problem with my lan card drivers . Two days before , I have upgraged my system Winxp service pack 2. While I tried to install Lan card drivers (Network Adapters : Realtek Rtl 8139d PCI Fast Ehernet Adapter ) , drivers are not able to install properly . After completion of installation , LAN could not contact server address .A Yellow color mark is being seen on LAN icon .

Could any one help solving my problem . Please do mail to my email address .
I keep getting a message to install video controller (vga compatible) can you help me be sending me a link to a site where I can get the driver download.

Thanks
Dear Sir,
I formatted my laptop Maxdata pro 6100x and when I finished I found out that the follow could not operate very well, and I cannot even browse so that I could logon to internet and download their drivers .
Base System Device, Ethernet Controller, Multimedia Audio Controller, Network Controller, PCI Modem, Video Controller, Video Controller (VGA Compatible),
Please Sir, I will much obliged and grateful if you could send me links to download the drivers of these softwares I have listed above so that I can run it in my laptop and for it to come back to its normality.
Thanks in anticipation.
Yours truely,
Daniel Robbin-Rose
I have the same problem (Base system-apparaat) with my MAXDATA Pro 6100x.
If you found the drivers for this laptop, please, please, send them to me by e-mail.

Thanks, thanks, thanks
zefenix Posts 116 Registration date Wednesday February 20, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 9, 2009 64
May 12, 2008 at 12:27 PM
hi mate have ya been able to solve your problem ?
crazy_devil Posts 124 Registration date Wednesday February 20, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 6, 2009 20
May 21, 2008 at 11:33 AM
am sure that he has by now fenix
Dear Sir,
I formatted my laptop toshiba satellite A75-S211 and when I finished I found out that the follow could not operate very well, and I cannot even browse so that I could logon to internet and download their drivers .
Thanks in anticipation.
Yours truely,
Robbin-Rose.
ethernet controller satellite A75-S211
Jan 23, 2009 at 05:15 AM
saya gagal install ethernet tolong bantu dunk carikan drivernya

tanks. yoyon
thia > ethernet controller satellite A75-S211
May 17, 2009 at 03:11 AM
my lan card is : realtek RTL8139d
my proccessor : intel d845wn
when I formatted my comp, and reinstall my windows xp sp2,
i can't using my internet again..
my local area connection is gone..
and, in device manager => other devices(expand) => ethernet controller (this icon come to "?")
what should I do?
hi

Dear sir I restart my linux server and before that server network driver is uninstall pls help the location of the lan card driver
My laptop is formatted , but sound device is saying no audio device plz give a proper link
thanks
hi
vinay I am vijay
u can install audio driver to laptop driver cd

which company u r laptop

thanks
vijay
I formatted my harddisk and installed windows xp service pack 2 version 2002.. in that I cannot succesfully install audio device. When I look in device manager it shows PCI device driver is missing. Where can I get that PCI device driver.
irongege Posts 40847 Registration date Wednesday October 31, 2007 Status Moderator Last seen June 29, 2023 22
May 27, 2008 at 10:27 AM
Hello

What is tne name of ypour computer or your mohterborad, please ?
PLZ HELP ME! MY AUDIO THINGY IS NOT WORKING! IT SAYS THAT THERE ARE NO AUDIO DEVICES! THE AUDIO DEVICE HAS BEEN IN MY COMPUTER EVER SINCE I GOT IT 3 YRS AGO. THE SOUND WORKS FINE THAT TIME THEN I HAD TO REBOOT MY COMPUTER BECUZ OF A VIRUS. NOW IT DOES NOT WORK! PLZ HELP ME! IF ANYONE HAS A SOLUTION PLZ EMAIL ME TO:

mrcool107@hotmail.com

THANK YOU.
Hi,
I have sony vaio computer and not able to restart the computer when clicked on restart option.
Sir,

I formatted Windows Vista operating system for my SONY VAIO VGN FZ 140E/B model laptop and installed windows XP service pack 2 operating system. Windows vista drivers are not compatible to XP operating system.

I am unable to get audio driver for windows OS.

Pls suggest where can I find out audio drivers.

I am unable to get Audio drivers in SONY VAIO web site.

Regards,

Sai
Hi,
please download the everest software so that you can find out the hardware.
http://www.lavalys.hu/products/overview.php?pid=1〈=en
you can find the software above. This software will make you find the correct drivers for the audio card.

Regards,

Vas
Hi,

I am having SONY VAIO CR220E with me.I am unable to find Windows XP compatible drivers for the same.Kindly assist me in the same.

Thanks & Regards
Renuka
hi there,

u see I almost think I have a driver problem I u see I bought this computer package months ago and its the time when windows vista is commercialized so I think it would be best to buy a computer with a genuine vista os then after some months I realized it was a mistake to do so,,

my vista almost ate my 1g video card

it slows down games and others like internet explorers.

so I decided to reformat it and change the OS to windows xp... but it didnt work

thats when I thought that I have driver problems

then I went to the place where I bought the package and they said that I nid to download the compatible drivers for my xp to be working

do u know where I can DL them? and how many drivers do I nid...? hope u can give me some suggestions and I want to know if it is still possible for me to change OS...

thnx,, leyley...