My computer keeps erasin my hard drive.

Closed
shwtstuff - Oct 21, 2008 at 06:19 PM
hondahrv Posts 17 Registration date Tuesday September 2, 2008 Status Member Last seen April 27, 2009 - Oct 22, 2008 at 05:19 AM
Hello,
I was plugging in something on the my power surge plug and made a mistake and clicked it off. Just so happen my computer was plugged into this same plug and when I turned it back on, Everythingon my computer was erased from the hard drive. So from there i had to reboot with the system disk and go through this 30 minute process. Then I had to reinstall all of my programs. Now here's my problem. After so long of being on the computer it will reboot its self and tell me to reboot from disk all over again. This happens every time my computer shuts off. How can I stop it Or can I stop it? Somebody please help!!!!!!!!
Related:

1 response

hondahrv Posts 17 Registration date Tuesday September 2, 2008 Status Member Last seen April 27, 2009 5
Oct 22, 2008 at 05:19 AM
hey there,

i think that the problem is coming form the hard disk and just try to connect it to another pc and from there just try to format it and see what happens afterwards after you installed windows one more time on it