Excel question

Closed
Tony - Oct 12, 2008 at 08:09 AM
 Tony - Oct 12, 2008 at 11:41 AM
Hello,
I have a stock list. I can obtain the list and items that need replacement and ones that do not but I do not want to print out the whole list every time.I only need the items printed that require replacement.Can you tell me how to do this please.
Related:

1 response

I would sort the stock list by the ones that need replacement, then click and drag over just that portion. Go to "File" at the top of the left hit print, then print selection not "All". It should print only the portion you are wanting.
Hi Shane,
Thanks for your prompt suggestion which I have tried and it worked fine. I was looking for a "logical expression", like "IF" quantity in a cell was less than say 3,Excel would tabulate these and print the items name and reorder quantity. I have managed to do this but the whole list is printed, where I only wanted the ones printed with a replacement number say 3 (NOT THE ONES WHICH DO NOT REQUIRE REPLACEMENT i.e. 0 ). I was hoping to just enter the items used and get an automatic reorder list,perhaps I am expecting too much. Thanks again Tony