Recherche
Ask a question Report

Iphone won't connect to hotel wifi [Closed]

doc - Latest answer on Jan 29, 2012 03:53PM
Hello, my iphone won't connect to the hotel wifi, it shows the network, I click on it goes to a log in page, I enter the correct password for the hotel wifi and nothing happens.
Read more 
Answer
+10
moins plus
Go into your network settings and select the network. Press the little blue button to the right to see that network's options. You should find that it already has a DNS server, IP address, etc. Where it says "auto join" - turn it OFF.

Close settings and it should show up the wifi icon at the top. Open safari, agree to whatever TOS, and you should be good to go. I've been looking for this solution for a year and just discovered it myself tonight, so hopefully this post will help others out there.

Answer
+3
moins plus
If you have Onavo installed in your phone, remove it, restart your phone, and wifi will start working again.

Answer
+0
moins plus
I knw this is a weird problem. See the fix here http://tinyurl.com/iphone-no-wifi

This document entitled « iphone won't connect to hotel wifi » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.