My screen went out....solution?

Closed
averagened2 - Mar 12, 2010 at 06:35 AM
dancedhall Posts 3056 Registration date Wednesday May 13, 2009 Status Member Last seen March 12, 2010 - Mar 12, 2010 at 10:06 AM
Hello,
Hello everyone...i need help...ive recently bought an HP dv7 and its been working perfectly for the past 6 months. Yesterday, however the screen went out.....In fact as soon as i opened the laptop...the screen gave me white dots and a disorted image......i could make out wants on the screen but it wasnt clear.....i moved the screen back and it went completely black then i moved it forward and the screen come back on as if nothing happened......the next time i opened the laptop the screen was black and none of my earlier methods worked. So i was wondering if anyone can help me....I read that Nanor has a solution.....so maybe it might work!! PLZ help i have a presentation, a report and so much more that is due this week....plz help |ASAP>
Related:

1 response

dancedhall Posts 3056 Registration date Wednesday May 13, 2009 Status Member Last seen March 12, 2010 656
Mar 12, 2010 at 10:06 AM
Hello Sir,

If this is a recent laptop, i will advise you to take it to be checked from the shop you bought it

If you still have warranty it will be better!!

Thanks