I want to know the process.

Closed
abdmobil - Mar 4, 2010 at 09:06 AM
 kkdl - Mar 4, 2010 at 10:10 AM
Hello,
I want to know the process going on in identifying a particular computer or web server running on that particular machine among many other computers, having the same private ip address in their own LAN.
As we all know we can have many LANs using the same ip addresses within say the same city. So how
can my ISP send the request to my 192.168.0.2 machine rather than the other machines having the same
ip in my neighborhood?

2 responses

bezo007 Posts 1 Registration date Thursday March 4, 2010 Status Member Last seen March 4, 2010
Mar 4, 2010 at 09:27 AM
Hi abdmobil,

Your Question Sounds Critical but its Really Simple, Don't just Over Think & Stress Yourself...

Lets Say Our ISP Has 1 Million Connections in a City & Gives the data Requested to Specific User. How?

Because When each and every User connect to internet, their ISP will assign Dynamic Unique IP Address to the Person & Transmits & Receives Data via the Temporay IP. Its No Problem whether 1 or 1 million Users are Connected, Their Requested page or data will be sent instantly. ISP Reads only IP's & Not City Names...

Hope i Cleared Your Question...

If you have Further Doubts, Don't hesitate to ask Again...
mY MOBILE 9443083356
HAND SET NOKIA7210 PLEASE ACTIVATE GPRS/WAP CONNECTIONS IN MY MOBILE