Hello ..... i deleted my pictures by mistakes

Closed
salman - Mar 3, 2010 at 12:04 AM
 Blocked Profile - Mar 15, 2010 at 02:12 AM
Hello,
i delete my picture by mistake in nokia n82 ....................this pic is very important to me ...............plz any one tell me it is vry important to my live............................

2 responses

closeup22 Posts 8923 Registration date Friday May 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2010 2,099
Mar 3, 2010 at 12:15 AM
Try the link below:

http://www.photo-recovery-software.com/gdc-recoverphotos.htm?gclid=CKKHpsj1m6ACFc9R6wodXR2_dA
Blocked Profile
Mar 15, 2010 at 02:12 AM
If you have accidentally deleted photos from a phone, (or camera, memory card, PC etc) you can often successfully recover them, but a lot depends on what’s happened since the photos were deleted.

When you delete photos the data itself isn’t deleted, just the index entry that says where the data for those files is located. The space containing the deleted photos is also now marked as free space so it is available to the system for any new files to be written there instead. If and when that happens, then it becomes too late to recover your deleted photos so it is very, very important to not save any new files or data to the device concerned.

One of the easiest ways to see if you can recover deleted photos is to try some photo recovery software. There are many such products available, both commercial and free – and of varying quality!

A good tip is to try the free trial version of a good commercial product that will scan the device for deleted photos and show you exactly what photos can be recovered as thumbnail images in the preview screen. At least that will show you if you can recover the deleted photos at all or if it’s too late already.

You can find more useful information about recovering deleted photos here.