How to recover the data

Closed
ain - Mar 1, 2010 at 09:54 PM
 Blocked Profile - Mar 3, 2010 at 05:59 AM
Hello,
i need your help..please..here, my pendrive cannot detected with my laptop.so that, it ask to me to format my pendrive. but i did nt to backup all my data in that pendrive. i want to know, how can i recorvery my data in pendrive. help me, the data so important..

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Mar 3, 2010 at 05:29 AM
Hi there,

Recovery tool is what you need to use to get it,download from link below:

https://ccm.net/downloads/security-and-maintenance/5325-recover-my-files/

Thanks
Blocked Profile
Mar 3, 2010 at 05:59 AM
You may be able to recover your files from a reformatted pendrive, but it helps if you minimise use of it in the meantime.

The data may still exist on it, but the memory area containing the deleted files is now marked as free space so it is available to the system for any new files to be written there instead.

If that happens, then it becomes too late to recover your files so it is very important to not save any new files or data to the device concerned.

Some file recovery products have extra functionality to help recover files even after a reformat.

Try the free trial version of a good commercial product that scans the device for deleted files and shows you just what files can be recovered. At least that will show you if the files can be found and recovered at all or if it’s too late already.

You can find further advice on how to get deleted files back here.