Kioskea
Recherche
Ask a question Report

ACTIVATE INTERNET CONNECTION FOR CHINA IPHONE [Closed]

MELVZ - Latest answer on Jun 5, 2011 10:24AM
Hello,
Please advise me how to activate the internet connection of my china iphone.
Thanks a lot..
Read more 
Answer
+13
moins plus
Hi Melvz & Cutechino,

Manual Configuration Settings for Smart Network had Been Already Posted & a Link has been Sent to Your Mail...

Anyhow, I'll post the Link Here too... Just to Save few Seconds for Opening Your Mailbox...

http://solvegprsprobs.in/...

Had You Found it Useful?

To Get Instant Reply, Post Your Comments There Itself...

Siddhant- Aug 4, 2010 09:04AM
can anyone tell me how to connect internet to china iphone?
nissiash- Dec 28, 2010 10:45PM
Sir:

Can i have a Manual Configuration Settings for Smart Network here in Philippines? So I can use the wifi of iphone 4.
chapzkie- Jan 10, 2011 11:09AM
how to connect my wifi connection anyone can help?plzzz..
jester14344 1Posts Sunday June 5, 2011Registration date June 5, 2011Last seen - Jun 5, 2011 10:24AM
hi kindly assist me on setting up Manual Configuration Settings for Smart Network.. because the link you posted above doesn't work any more or maybe if you could send me an email with the link and instructions.. thanks you
Answer
+1
moins plus
Hi there,

For china mobile you can refer to link below from Faq:

http://en.kioskea.net/faq/5052-airtel-gprs-configurations-for-china-mobile

Thanks

mufa1- Dec 28, 2010 12:59PM
Hi I have looked for this on your site but can't find it can you tell me how to connect a china iphone 4 to the internet I have no idea I think it's a fake but really need it to connect
Answer
+0
moins plus
Hello
I have a iphone 3gs and wifi in home but could not connect with my iphone through wifi,, iphone status bar there is connect is active but couldnot browse internet can any one help me and i m in china tibet

This document entitled « ACTIVATE INTERNET CONNECTION FOR CHINA IPHONE » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.