Trouble with wifi on Linksys WRT54GS

Closed
Law - Feb 25, 2010 at 09:19 PM
 Law - Feb 27, 2010 at 02:29 AM
Hello,

First of all, I have a Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router with SpeedBooster ""WRT54GS"". I have connected to the router with my laptop. good signal quality, but the problem now is that after a while of surfing the internet, my connection to the internet freezes. It either takes some time for it to load or i have to constantly press of refresh. It some time goes to the page with ""This webpage is not available"". When this happens, my signal isn't lost from my router but more like my internet doesn't work for some reason.

I don't know if its my router's problem or my laptop. But other laptop and desktop at home seems to work fine but mine.
Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Feb 26, 2010 at 01:47 AM
Hi there,

Try changing the rj11 cable that is from isp and revert back with results obtained.

Thanks
@ suff954,

Hi there,
Thanks for the reply. I was wondering what you mean by the rj11 cable. Is it the ethernet cable? and also is the isp the internet modem your talking about? sorry i don't know a lot of computer technical terms.

Thanks
@ suff954

hi there,
thanks for the reply, but what did you mean by rj11 cable? the Ethernet cable? and the isp as in the internet modem?? sorry i'm not an expert in computers and i don't know a lot of technical terms.

thx