Driver download

Closed
Sky64 - Feb 24, 2010 at 08:39 PM
prosk8erboy2008 Posts 1 Registration date Thursday February 25, 2010 Status Member Last seen February 25, 2010 - Feb 25, 2010 at 03:41 AM
Hello, I'm Sky64 , I have a VAIO Notebook NW Series with the model number of PCG-7184L . I have installed a software of video editing . After the installation page is done/closed , there's a warning said about the driver has a unknown digital signature that haven't been signed. Then I open my device manager and saw that there's one CD Drive that has one unsigned signature . I deleted the signature and tried again by rebooting my notebook . Although that , it still won't work ! But there's a new warning said that " Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39) " . Fearing that this notebook is error , I decided not to do anything anymore ! Please help me , I need this notebook driver to install another softwaree . I didn't use the external CD Drive either and I'm not going to buy one .
L
Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Feb 25, 2010 at 02:12 AM
Hi there,

Drivers for your laptop model can e downloaded freely on its official manufacturer website,please follow link below for the download link:

https://www.sony.com/electronics/support

Thanks
prosk8erboy2008 Posts 1 Registration date Thursday February 25, 2010 Status Member Last seen February 25, 2010
Feb 25, 2010 at 03:41 AM
ok so i just fixed a computer that was crashed that a friend gave me. now it has a yellow question mark next to my multimedia audio controler and ive tryed everything to fix it i did troubleshooting and no luck ive downloaded everything under the sun but still no luck what the hell is wrong and i tryed to updated driver and it doesnt work either. its makeing me so pissed im about to break the tower
i have a dell demension 2400
pls help me ive been trying to fix the problem for the past 2 nights straight and i even went to dell and the wont help me ive tryed everything pls help me