Turned off the HP Laptop after got hit.

Closed
Raja - Feb 17, 2010 at 03:23 AM
 Raja - Feb 18, 2010 at 12:34 AM
Hello,
Hey Dear Friend can u please help me about my Hp Laptop got hit and turned off and even could not turn on after pushed the button of start.
If I run one hour that is turned off and take long time to reopen again and happened again.Behind the laptop got so hit and takes long time to be cool. Do u think, I am have to change the battery or cooler fan? What u suggest me? I would be grateful if you answer me step by step as friendly.
Thanks for your kind thinking about my problem.
Best Regards'
Raja
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Feb 17, 2010 at 04:25 AM
Hi there,

Can you please provide more information on the beginning of the incident,which will be helpful in providing you necessary help and suggestions to make it work as normal system.

Thanks
Hey Dear

i went to nepal last summer there i took my laptop with me i charged my laptop there it worked but there it was 250 volt power plug , but in my charger the wide range input is 100 to 240 volt power i didn't notice that there, from then it started heating up and turn off the whole system, now it last for 20 min only. but before it lasted for an hour sometimes more. also sometime when i m trying to turn on my laptop it would not work,i have to take out my battery and then i charged it with out the battery and try to turn it on and it works and then when it turns on i put the battery back in laptop. so if you could help me with this problem it would be great. i also searched at google about this the only thing i can find is the laptop cooler?