Nokia ngage qd memory storage not enough

Closed
vino - Jan 26, 2010 at 11:42 PM
 ronny - Jul 28, 2010 at 04:00 AM
Hello,

I am facing problem in my nokia ngage qd when i tried to transfer 5Mb songs via blue tooth i cannot able to transfer its showing memory full and its has discarded.. Can u please tell me which software i have to install to switch phone memory to memory card? Awaiting for your prompt reply..

Vino - 9962590901

5 responses

Blocked Profile
Jan 27, 2010 at 03:59 AM
Dear Vino,

There might be a possibility that the capacity of the files is too large. Please try sending one file alternatively to see whether the transfer takes place correctly.

Thank you.
i have this software called ms drive, it's not a single file installation but i can send you the folder through mail. just send a mail to irhyme4real@gmail.com if you want me to send it to you. here's ma number in case you feel like calling +2348064806846
Report this message to moderatorsHello,

I am facing problem in my nokia ngage qd when i tried to transfer 5Mb songs via blue tooth i cannot able to transfer its showing memory full and its has discarded.. Can u please tell me which software i have to install to switch phone memory to memory card? Awaiting for your prompt reply..

gaju:-9845922396
I had the same problem, but could not find a way to make room for new files by moving files to the memory card. So I suggest the following: When you connect the USB cable, it gives you 4 options (PC Suite, Mass Storage etc.) Choose "Media Transfer" and do it from your computer instead of trying to do it on the phone

-Mukundan

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
hey guys... The max internal memory on ngage qd is 3MB. so u can only send songs less than 3MB :( for best use of qd use file manager ;)