The best graphic card in the world!

Solved/Closed
nerds - Feb 1, 2008 at 04:28 AM
 Ellypops - Oct 21, 2010 at 07:11 PM
Hey, there!

Well i guess Nvidia has finally been beaten!

The 3870 X2 card, has the same general theme as a 7950 GX2 going on, so it was only a matter of time until this happened.

It seems that it games better, stays kind of cool, and doesn’t draw much more power than a full-on 8800ULTRA, which is great.

Another great point is that it costs much less: 450$.

What do you, guys, think?
Related:

5 responses

The cheap and best is 9800 gtx and ati 4870x2
i know this is old, but the best graphics card NOW.. in october 2010... (on a budget.. so below the £300 mark)
Has to be the NVIDIA GTX 470. Its big brother, the 480 is better and i recommend it if you have the extra £150 to spend.
NVIDIA never quite gets there in time to beat the AMD team... but they dont rush and it pays off. They release later, but with a better quality, lifetime running and graphics capability product.

NVIDIA, i love you.
The BFG 9800GTX+ OC is hands down best for the buck.. at a little over $200, I fly through any game with all the graphics maxed out... Its a little big and would recomend having a power supply with double pci-e dedicated plugs to make sure its at full power.. Put it on a p45 neo 3 board with a dual core psu and you have a wicked system for under $500.. throw in 4gb of ram for another $100 and your good to go... o ya, and its still about the same price as some of the graphic cards out there. Dont waste money on over powered graphic cards.. IF/when games come out to push this system, you can simply get another BFG 9800GTX+ and bridge up to 3..
hi,i think that the world's best graphic card is the ati radeon hd 4870 x2,i has 2gb of memory,512 bits of graphics,gddr5 memory and dual gpu on only one platform.the second one is the gtx 280,the third one is hd4870 and forth is geforce 9800gx2.but geforce is the best
The Gtx 295 will smash the 4870 x2! FASTEST FOR NOW!!! ATI PEOPLE ARE BBBIIITTTCCCCCHHHHHHEESSS!!
hi! yeah! one of the best graphic card is d HD3870! i have one ryt now..and there is no game that i cannot play wth a setting of HIGH or ULTRA! two thumbs up for ATI Graphic Cards!

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
nvidia is finaly beaten by ati with its all new radeon hd 5970