Arrow Keys

Closed
Xandrez Posts 3 Registration date Wednesday January 13, 2010 Status Member Last seen January 17, 2010 - Jan 14, 2010 at 04:36 PM
 yeeer - Sep 7, 2010 at 10:59 PM
Hello,
I just recently got a new Studio 15 laptop and I decided to go on one of my favorite game websites. Seconds after, the screen kept going right. It kept going in a direction, and didn't stop. Is there something wrong with my laptop or is this a setting?

2 responses

Xandrez Posts 3 Registration date Wednesday January 13, 2010 Status Member Last seen January 17, 2010 1
Jan 17, 2010 at 11:41 AM
Like in games where you use arrow keys to move around, the character keeps moving in one direction even though my had isn't even on the arrow keys.
Blocked Profile
Jan 15, 2010 at 04:13 AM
Hi there,

Please provide more information on the problem in details what you really mean to say by the ''screen going right''.

Thanks
i have the same problem in games for exmple the charactor will start running to the right all on his own without me pressing the right button. or the charactor will start running to the left without me pressing the left button or the charactor will start running up without me pressing the up button. is that enough information? lol