I have a new dell Inspiron laptop. I purchased a Keningston docking station. Everything works fine if my laptop lid is open, but if I close the laptop lid, I lose the display on the monitor attached to the docking station. How can I close the laptop and keep the display on the monitor showing. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
- Closing laptop on docking station
- How do i down the laptop when connected to a secondary monitor
- Stop external display blank when laptop id closed
- Laptop monitor shuts off when tilted up all » Forum - Laptop
- Monitor going black after 2 seconds (Solved) » Forum - Hardware
- Dell screen flat monitor shuts off by itself. (Solved) » Forum - Screen
- Computer turns on, monitor says "no signal" (Solved) » Forum - Windows
- My computer turns off after 30 sec to 1 min (Solved) » Forum - Hardware
Goto control panel power options on close the lid link on the left select do nothing on each of the option battery or plugged in........take passwork protection off.....apply settings......and then close your laptop wait 10 seconds and move your mouse around. took me 2 hours to wait ten seconds....you guys are getting off easier than I did....