I have a new dell Inspiron laptop. I purchased a Keningston docking station. Everything works fine if my laptop lid is open, but if I close the laptop lid, I lose the display on the monitor attached to the docking station. How can I close the laptop and keep the display on the monitor showing. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
- How to close laptop and keep monitor on
- My second screen switches off when oi close the laptop
- Dell monitor shuts off when attached to cpu
- External Monitor to broken laptop screen HELP (Solved) » Forum - Screen
- Get monitor to work when laptop lid closed (Solved) » Forum - Laptop
- Laptop monitor shuts off when tilted up all » Forum - Laptop
- Dell screen flat monitor shuts off by itself. (Solved) » Forum - Screen
- Monitor Gets No Signal / Computer Won't Boot (Solved) » Forum - Hardware
Goto control panel power options on close the lid link on the left select do nothing on each of the option battery or plugged in........take passwork protection off.....apply settings......and then close your laptop wait 10 seconds and move your mouse around. took me 2 hours to wait ten seconds....you guys are getting off easier than I did....