Easy pc connects but I cant browse

Closed
konfusedkat - Dec 28, 2009 at 09:46 AM
 Alan - Jun 28, 2010 at 09:31 PM
Hello,
after recieving the new easy pc e700 series netbook I tried connecting to our wireless internet and it will let me connect but when i try to open up internet explorer I get a server not found DNS error page instead. I am stumped on this about 5 of us have tried to fix the problem but could not if there is anyone that could help I would greatly appreciate it

Thank you
Related:

2 responses

I just got one and fumbled with it for a few minutes. You need to click on the "WiFi Power" icon to get it started then open the wireless connections to pick or create a new one.
hi,
I have same problem with my netbook . Even after turning on wifi power icon. But the strange thing is it's picking up some connection and in status showing connected but when i open a internet browser it's still showing same massage 'cannot find server or DNS error'. If some body can sort it out please .

Thank you
I just got one too, and I have been stressing about it. I bought actually for the internet and I cant connect, dont know what to do?
I had a similar problem where the Wifi seemed to go into a powersave mode and stop working properly even though it showed networks it couldn't connect to them. Simply running WifiPower and turning it OFF and then ON again fixed the problem.