i have a acer netbook with windows 7 and i right clicked on it doesnt have background, it just says graphic properties....what should i do?? i dont know where to go..need someones help! please!
- I can't change my background on my netbook
- How to set picture to screensaver on msi netbook
- I want to put my personal picture on my netbook
- I cant change my background on my netbook (Solved) » Forum - Windows
- How to change pendrive background » How-To - USB
- AutoCad - Change the background color » How-To - Software
- Zune - Change the background » How-To - Software
- Asus Eee PC 1001PXD - Change Desktop background » How-To - Hardware
Windows 7 Starter Edition on these netbooks will NOT allow you to change the background. Microsoft left these features out of the Starter version.
try usin ftp://ftp.asus.com.tw/pub/ASUS/EeePC/Utility/SystemSetting_Setup-1_1_0_8.zip ta should alowyo to chng your background. hopethi help.
i also have windows starter i couldnt change my wall paper so i researched it and found this out.im ticked Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i did pick a picture and i right clicked.but when i do that it doesnt say set as backgound?
if you have windows starter you can NOT change your background, when they created this they limited the options and cut back on things such as this. You can purchase windows 7 full but it does cost money and is it really worth it :S im still yet to figure out if there is a way around it, if i do get there i will let you no.