For the last two or three weeks I have not been able to check and read any e-mails in my Hotmail and Yahoo account.. I can see that there are new e-mails in my Inbox but I can not read them, open them, delete them..
whenever I am trying to do something in Hotmail Inbox it seems it just downloads something which will never end.. For your information.. I can see all those item located on the bars like ( home, profile, people ) are displayed on the left side of my screen..
I am fed up with this problem.. help me..
- Cannot read any message in my Hotmail Account
- Mozilla Thunderbird - read you messages from an Hotmail accoun » How-To - Hotmail
- Hotmail inbox - Unable to open or check mail » How-To - Hotmail
- Hotmail account creation » How-To - Hotmail
- Download Read Deleted SMS Messages » Download - Operating system
- Recover Hotmail Account » How-To - Hotmail
This solved it for me:
Use Microsoft Outlook to open hotmail.com. It is the only solution.