Hp Pavlion zd7377ea blank screen

Closed
soundwave - Dec 22, 2009 at 02:27 PM
LarryGri Posts 2 Registration date Monday December 21, 2009 Status Member Last seen February 27, 2010 - Dec 22, 2009 at 07:11 PM
Hello,
Hi i have a Hp Pavlion zd7377ea and when i go and boot up all i get is a blank screen?
the laptop fires up ad you can hear all the fans woking and the hard drive light is flashing but the screen is blank. the 1st time this happened was when i was online and the screen just went off for about 1min and then came back on. its done that a few times since and each time it gets longer. now i just will not come at all. anyone got any ideas what t could be please
Related:

1 response

LarryGri Posts 2 Registration date Monday December 21, 2009 Status Member Last seen February 27, 2010 1
Dec 22, 2009 at 07:11 PM
Some possibilities.. Inverter for the backlight. The backlight, the screen or the cable to the screen. All can be repaired and I would suggest googling for video on Laptop Repair. You might even find you model and brand. If you can plug in an external monitor and it displays a desktop, most likely it is the above. You might have to use the function key plus another key to get the external monitor to work. Laptops are tricky to repair. Good luck