Lost connection after using HJT

Closed
gainkea - Sep 2, 2008 at 09:56 PM
 Bozoo - Dec 29, 2008 at 02:03 PM
Hello,
im gian... uhm.. can anyone help me how to retrieve my connection.. coz i can't browse any sites... this was happen when i start using hijackthis coz my pc has damage by spywares and viruses...
i think i did something mistakes...
anyone plz help me.... i would be appreciate ur help...
Related:

2 responses

essodiesel Posts 16 Registration date Saturday August 23, 2008 Status Member Last seen June 10, 2009 2
Sep 3, 2008 at 05:00 AM
i think you are getting connection but the problem is that hijackthis may be blocking access to the internet and what i would advice you is to use another pc download a software called superantispyware from www.superantispyware.com and then come to your pc disconnect from the internet, uninstall hijacthis, install the new software, run a complete full scan and then see what your browser do?

if this doesnt solve your problem then do a complete format and install a clean copy of windows on your machine
hi.. tnx for ur reply,, uhm.. i did what u said,, but i think my pc is totally damage. hehe...
i now i reformat it and it works now.. i use black xp to my pc..

and can i ask u sumthin?
its about the anti virus ESSET nod32 3.0 when i scan it can detect viruses and it cleaned, deleted.. and the problem is, when its done, my hard drive space will get lost little by little everytime i scan.. my hard drive C: b4 is 1gb, i scan my pc and it detects 109 trojan, it cleaned and delete but my hard drive space is now 0%.. what do u think about that?? cn u help me?? plz plz
you speak wonderful english.. where did you learn