I HATE THESE THINGS

Closed
THIS IS BS - Nov 26, 2009 at 03:41 PM
closeup22 Posts 8923 Registration date Friday May 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2010 - Nov 27, 2009 at 10:15 AM
Hello,
I just want to say. After all the stress and frustration of dealing with some little shit heads creation of a virus, I want to say F&*K YOU. I swear this is the most difficult thing I have had to deal with in regards to my GREAT PC!!!!!!!!! I want to take out everyone who makes POP UPS, WORMS ECT. My wife was watching a Netflix's movie and a window prompted here to update the player. I have a small network at my house and have never had an issue in the 3 years it has been up. My wife never had to be concerned with downloading. After some research I discovered my firewall was turned off. An intruder on my network I assume. Now it has spread to three out of 5 of my computer locations. I was able to save 2 and, go figure, the one that cost the most is done for. I had to pull the hard drive and transfer files because I lost admin rights to everything. After everything was all said and done I had to reboot. Good luck everyone.

1 response

closeup22 Posts 8923 Registration date Friday May 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2010 2,099
Nov 27, 2009 at 10:15 AM
Hi there,

thanks for the information

could you please provide the steps you did to save your pc

in the Faq section

it will be great for others

cheers