Tpshiba Blue screen

Closed
Bapu2 Posts 2 Registration date Friday October 30, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 31, 2009 - Oct 31, 2009 at 10:22 AM
Bapu2 Posts 2 Registration date Friday October 30, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 31, 2009 - Oct 31, 2009 at 04:31 PM
Hello,
I have same problem with blue screen like so many others. Toshiba a200 which starts and gets stuck on blue screen with message, to prevent damage to computer, it has stopped. I try to go in to bios to check HD, which shows in the there but can not select as it skips over that. Replaced hard drive, same problem, installed Xp (Originallly Vista) goes through installtion, message comes up stating windows starting and then it says no HD detected to insatll windows!! Formatted old HD and same thing. Can any one help please. Thanx
Related:

1 response

Bapu2 Posts 2 Registration date Friday October 30, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 31, 2009
Oct 31, 2009 at 04:31 PM
Hi there. I posted this Toshiba satelite blue screen problem and after searching through the forums, I found one simple solution posted by someone and tried it. It worked like a charm. For those who have the simillar Blue screen Problems, please try this before downloading software, trying new hardware and other things.
Turn power Laptop, Make sure your plug the Ac power supply to Laptop if not plugged in otherwise it will give warning. Press 0 (Zero) and Power on button together. After the laptop power light comes on, release power button but hold the zero button for couple of second longer and then let go. This will comeup with a recovery screen. Just follow the on screen instruction and you have your laptop back to normal. It recovered all including the office software. The computer store told me it is Mother board and other issues, but this simple solutin worked.