My hotmail address stolen by some body

Closed
zakmod Posts 1 Registration date Friday October 16, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 17, 2009 - Oct 17, 2009 at 12:48 PM
dancedhall Posts 3056 Registration date Wednesday May 13, 2009 Status Member Last seen March 12, 2010 - Oct 18, 2009 at 04:44 AM
Hello,
Please read the following well, and be care from the stolen people , I received an e-mail from Window to asking me to send full details about my mail Hotmail address and password, to renew my e-mail, I did that, but I advising every body to be care from that, and some freinds informed me that they received an email from my hotmail from some body reauired money to transfering by western-union to his address in UK.
Dear all
I am sorry to inform you that my mail : zakmod55@hotmail.com , stolen from some body, and they used my name to send some messages (Sad News) or others to all my clients and freinds to tell them that I am in UK and I need money !! Please delete any message from my (zakmod55@hotmail.com) from any where.
Thanks and regards
Moh`d. Zakaria - Abo Haneen
Çáì ÌãíÚ ÇáÃÕÏÞÇÁ

áÞÏ Êã ÓÑÞÉ Çíãíáí ÇáÎÇÕ æÞÏ Êã ÇÓÊÎÏÇãå ßÎÏíÚÉ ÈÇÑÓÇá ÑÓÇÆá ÊÝíÏ Ãääí Ýí ÇáããáßÉ ÇáãÊÍÏÉ æÃÍÊÇÌ Çáì ãÈÇáÛ ãÇáíÉ ¡ ÃÑÌæ ÇáÊÝÖá ÈÇáÛÇÁ Çí ÑÓÇáÉ ÊÑÏ ÈÇÓãí Úä ØÑíÞ ÈÑíÏí

zakmod55@hotmail.com

æÇÚÊÈÇÑåÇ ÈÇØáÉ æáÇ ÊãÊ áí ÈÃí ÕáÉ

ÔÇßÑÇ áßã

ãÍãÏ ÒßÑíÇ

ÃÈæ Íäíä
Related:

1 response

dancedhall Posts 3056 Registration date Wednesday May 13, 2009 Status Member Last seen March 12, 2010 656
Oct 18, 2009 at 04:44 AM
hi there,

go to your mail account

and change the password

change it more frequently

Thanks