Avoid formating and repairing windows

Closed
JeromeRM Posts 15 Registration date Sunday July 6, 2008 Status Member Last seen October 18, 2008 - Aug 4, 2008 at 08:48 AM
crazy_devil Posts 124 Registration date Wednesday February 20, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 6, 2009 - Aug 4, 2008 at 10:59 AM
Hi,

My little brother computer is freezing each time an application is open , surfing on internet is impossible it is getting blocked even when we are using Microsoft word.

I have been install avast antivirus and after full scan of the whole System no virus has been detected.

Want can be causing his computer to work slowly.

For my part my only solutions is to get the whole machine format but he don't want to take the risk of losing all his important files and also since he don't have the drivers for his computer.

Worst it he has integrated sound card and grafic card that we don't even know the trade mark.

Do someone has a better alternative ?
Related:

1 response

crazy_devil Posts 124 Registration date Wednesday February 20, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 6, 2009 20
Aug 4, 2008 at 10:59 AM
hi JeromeRM,
dear just install a good anti virus like avira and try to scan ur system,,,hope it works or else format dear and in order not to loose his files make sure u have some backup memory,,,good luck